Question

BigCommerce error: We hit an error adding your new account, can't access the account.

• 11 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi Team,

I'm currently attempting to connect my BigCommerce account through API Integration in order to list our store's order details in Monday.com. Although my Monday.com account has been successfully connected, I'm encountering an error when attempting to connect my BigCommerce account. I have attached a snapshot of the error for your reference.  Anyone please help me to resolve this issue.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Aberamw,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, I just wanted to check if you've had a chance to follow the steps in this article on authenticating BigCommerce on Zapier: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495923291661-How-to-get-started-with-BigCommerce-on-Zapier#required-authentication-fields

If you have followed these steps, could you confirm that the Access Token being used has the correct permissions for your store? If not, you may need to create a new token with the required permissions (such as modify access) and use this new token instead of the original one.

Please keep us posted! 😊