Question

BigCommerce error: The app returned "Missing Required Fields”.

• 22 October 2023
  • 5 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Trying to set up 

When Ticket is created in Ticket Tailor, Create product in Bigcommerce. The test webhook is working, but when I try to se the Action to “Create Product in BigCommerce”… it keeps telling me that “

Bigcommerce:Missing Required Fields”. I have filled in all fields that say Required. What am I doing wrong? I’ve never been able to get Zapier to work correctly. I was hoping this could be the first.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Anonymous 

Good question.

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured and the encountered error.

So, I got it working, but it does not integrate with BigCommerce’s cart system. Is there. a ZAP that will force the Ticket Tailor product to be purchased only through the BigCommerce cart?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Anonymous

We would need more context about what you mean by the BigCommerce cart. (screenshots)

I don;t know how to screenshot what I am saying. The purchase process now is:

Ticket Tailor shortcode dropped in BigCommerce » Purchase Ticket » Ticket purchase goes through Ticket Tailor’s payment system

What I would lie:

Ticket Tailor product i sa product in BigCommerce that can be purchased through BigCommerce’s paymant system.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Anonymous

You may have to explore using the BigCommerce API: https://developer.bigcommerce.com/docs/api