Best answer

Basecamp 2 Error Not Found - Template Name Not appearing in drop down list & Template ID number not fixing theissue

• 22 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

This is a Zap that HAS WORKED in the past and stopped working recently.

The goal of the Zap is for when a Dubsado Project Status is changed to be “Architect Owner Contract” then Zapier will create 4 different Basecamp projects. The problem seems to be that it cannot find the Basecamp template. 

The Basecamp Template does exists and is really there.

I changed my Zapier account to MATCH with a person on the Basecamp project (that didn’t fix it).

I entered into custom the number of the basecamp template from the URL (that didn’t fix it).

Any other ideas?

Note in this pic below, I want to set up Basecamp Template 3 - SCAO. It is an actual Basecamp Template. It does NOT appear in the list. ONLY Basecamp Template 4 - KHA appears in the drop box. 

Thanks for your help.

icon

Best answer by Geaux Design 22 September 2023, 21:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Can CLOSE out this ticket. The answer was to RE CONNECT. Not to “test” the connection. It tested just fine. But to RE CONNECT. RE CONNECT between Basecamp and Zapier fixed the issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @Geaux Design! Glad to know you were able to get it sorted!

Also, thanks for sharing the solution here. Our other Community members might find this helpful if they encounter the same issue.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗