I’m creating a Zap from Moonclerk to create a new subscriber to Aweber but it’s not working when activating it.
When I run the tests it all goes through and creates the flow, but when I then test it with my own address, and a couple of friends, the sign-up happens but the Aweber side of things doesn’t work.
Things i’ve tried:
- Creating new forms and testing these
- Switching off double opt-in on Aweber
- Switching from Moonclerk to Stripe
All of these gets the same result.
They successfully sign up but nothing happens on the Aweber side of things.
I feel like i’ve checked all the settings so many times now but there doesn’t seem to be a clear reason as to why it’s not working when live.