Question

Automation failure

• 24 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello, what's up
We currently use two CRM platforms (AmoCRM and Bitrix24) in which we get a certain amount of leads and follow an automation process. Being two separate platforms we wanted to use zapier to integrate them. However linking them together was not possible, so we wanted to link AmoCRM with Google sheets and then Google sheets with Bitrix24 but a problem occurred in the first step to integrate AmoCRM with Google sheets because in the test test came out an error message saying that I can not load the information and that is because there is a lot of information in the fields and the files are heavy.

Does anyone know what kind of files or information it refers to or if you know how to connect these two platforms through Zapier? We want the leads that arrive on one platform to arrive at the same time on the other.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Info Propinvest 

Good question.

Please post screenshots with the error that you are referencing along with screenshots for how each of your Zap steps is configured for us to have more context, thanks.

Este es el primer paso (realizar un test) de la integración de AmoCRM y Google Sheets en el que me sale error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Info Propinvest 

Translated to English with Google Translate:

This is the first step (performing a test) of the AmoCRM and Google Sheets integration in which I get an error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Info Propinvest 

Probably best to get more help by opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

ok, thanks