Question

Automatically manage leads with facebook leads ads and zoho crm

• 17 November 2022
  • 4 replies

I want to transfer my faceboook leads to my zoho crm and i have created a zap for it. but everytime i have to do manual transfer of lead, lead is not being transferred automatically to zoho crm. 

Need help. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Saurav 

Good question.

I’d recommend reviewing the available help articles for using FB Lead Ads in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-lead-ads/help

I’m receiving new leads in Facebook, but my Zap is not running

If you have leads in Facebook that were received after turning your Zap on, but the Zap is not being triggered, these are the possible causes:

1. Check your account permissions

Check the Page, Ad Account and Lead Access permissions for your Facebook account. The account must have admin permissions for these three areas. Find out how to grant these permissions. Once the permissions are set, reconnect Facebook Lead Ads to Zapier to ensure the changes are visible.

2. Check if the correct form is selected

If you have changed the name of your form or if you created a new form, this can affect the Zap. On the Set up trigger section, re-select the form on the dropdown menu to refresh your settings.

3. Check if CRM access for Zapier is properly set

Zapier requires CRM access to your lead ads. This is usually automatically set when you connect your Zap, but it may be accidentally removed or revoked. To check if this is the case, you can use the Facebook Lead Ads testing tool.

If the tool reports a 103 error - CRM access has been revoked from Lead Access Manager, this means that Zapier needs to be given access again. In this case, reset the Facebook Leads Access CRM permissions.

Once that's done, create a new connection for Facebook Lead Ads, to ensure the Zap gets the most recent set of permissions​​​​.

Hi @Troy Tessalone ,

I have already gone thru this article and cross checked my zap and fb account & everything is fine. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Saurav 

You can try opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey there @Saurav, Another thing you can try would be to export your FBLA data in a CSV format and then set up a Google Sheets New Row trigger => Zoho Create Lead action Zap to process those existing leads through Zapier into Zoho.  Setting up a Zap in this way would give you a lot of control over how many records you add and would likely be a great solution to what you are trying to do here. 

As always, as Troy mentioned, feel free to reach out to our support team if you run into any snags along the way :wave: