Question

Assistance Needed: Error 500 and Field Mapping in Apizeal-Zapier Integration

• 11 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello Zapier Community,

I'm encountering a challenge with my Zapier integration with Apizeal and would greatly appreciate any guidance or insights you can offer.

Issue Description: I've been trying to set up a Zap. The intention is to create a contact based on the information poulated on the form. However, I'm consistently running into an HTTP 500 error when the Zap attempts to run, which seems to be originating from the Apizeal side.

Steps Taken So Far:

• Checked Apizeal's operational status (no issues reported).
  • Ensured the Zap's configuration seems correct.
  • Verified the accuracy of API keys and authentication details.
  • Monitored for any potential rate limits or quota exceedances.

Specific Questions:

1. Has anyone faced similar issues with Apizeal integrations on Zapier, particularly involving HTTP 500 errors?
  2. Are there any known compatibility issues or recent changes in Apizeal's API that might be affecting this?
  3. I'm also seeking advice on field mapping between Zapier and Apizeal. How should I correctly map the fields to ensure smooth data transfer? Are there specific formatting or data requirements I should be aware of?
  4. Any additional troubleshooting steps or tips would be highly appreciated.

I'm keen to resolve these issues and get the integration working seamlessly. Your experiences, advice, or any pointers would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you so much for your support and assistance!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Candreoni 

Good question.

Can you post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in the Zap EDIT mode along with the encountered error?

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thanks for your comment! 

Sure, please find some screenshots of the configuration.

Error # and Steps

Thanks in advanced! 

Find also the fields

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Candreoni 

Have you tried reaching out to Apizeal for guidance about the error with their Zap app integration?

NOTE: Gender is a dropdown list, so make sure the mapped value is valid: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496241696141-Add-custom-values-to-dropdown-menu-fields-in-Zaps#01H7FR09FBEAKK4ZZP678QDE9T

Hi @Troy Tessalone ,

Thank you for your response! I'm currently looking into the issue with the CRM provider (Apizeal) the issue might be in their side! and will update you soon.

Best, @candreoni