Asana Creating Empty Tasls

• 23 February 2023
  • 0 replies

Hello everyone,

I do not know how to make Salesforce ↔ Asana integration work.

Here is the full story. I created a Salesforce sandbox to test if the integration can be done with Zapier. Everything went well, so we added some new fields in Salesforce to test it futher, but Zapier was not picking them up. Few hours later, Zapier was still unable to pick them up.

I went to production, created all the new fields, and the changed the Salesforce org in Zapier, and it did pick all the fields quickly, but it failed to create a task in Asana. To be more precise, tasks do get created in Asana, but they are completely blank.

The first Zap (for the sandbox), and the Zaps I created later target the same organisation and section in Asana. I tried to use another section in Asana, did not work. Only the newest Zap is alive, the others are in the Trash folder.

Data in” clearly shows that values are found in Salesforce, and passed to Zapier. “Data out” shows that Zapier sees them, but they are not passed to Asana. No validations in Asana, fields have not experienced any change since creation.

I have talked with few Zapier experts already, but no one knows how to solve this. Maybe the old Zaps are causing problems? How to delete them?

Any idea how to fix this issue?

Thank you!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!