Skip to main content
Question

Apollo error: Something's wrong with your API request. You cannot fetch organization_all_info in bulk mode.

• 3 November 2023
  • 7 replies

I am trying to integrate Apollo with Pipedrive, so whenever there's a new contact in Apollo, there would be a person created in Pipedrive. The mapping is doing well, but somehow the organization column is blank.

I was thinking this could be due to the reason that no organization is being created, thus unable to map. I then created another Zap to create new organization in Pipedrive with the same trigger in Apollo, and I encountered this error.

I am stuck now and not sure what to do. Any legend can offer a helping hand, please? Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Wan Zi Fern 

Good question.

To help us have more info, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Hi Troy

Thanks for the prompt reply.

The zap created was pretty straightforward:

It showed the '’Organization Name'’ of Apollo in the Zap but the data wasn't mapped into Pipedrive.

Look forward to hearing from you and thanks for being helpful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Wan Zi Fern,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I have a hunch that the “Organization” field in the Pipedrive action step is a dropdown field. We might need to add a “Find Organization” step before the “Create Person” step then mapping the Organization ID as a custom value from the “Find Organization” step to the “Organization” field in the “Create Person” step.

Hopefully, this helps!

Hi Ken, thanks for the timely response. If you can provide me screenshots on how to add the "Find Organization” step and map it to the “Organization” field in Pipedrive, I would be extremely grateful because I did not see this Apollo trigger available to me. Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Wan Zi Fern 

Action: Pipedrive - Find Organization

Thanks Troy & Ken

Finally, I managed to map the organization into Pipedrive but now another new question emerged as it automatically created deals for me. Any adjustment on the settings that I can do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Wan Zi Fern 

Perhaps you have Pipedrive Automations configured that are creating the Deals.