Best answer

Any.do reminder not coming across to google tasks with due dates

  • 17 August 2022
  • 4 replies
  • 130 views

Userlevel 1

Hey Everyone,

I’m trying to link my Any.Do tasks to be sent to my Google Tasks with the dates as well. I use the smart type to create my tasks and due dates & time. However, when it comes across to Google Tasks, it doesn’t recieve the due date & time. It’s just coming across as a task item with no due date. 

 

Is there a way to achieve this currently with Zappier?

 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 23 August 2022, 03:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Favonius!

I’m sorry that your Zap isn’t working the way that you need it to, let’s see if we can get this straightened out. 

Could you please post a screenshot of how the Any.Do step is set up? That will help us to see what’s happening in the Zap. Please remember to remove any personal information (email addresses, names, etc) from any images that you share in the Community as it is a public forum. 

 

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Danvers!

 

Thank you for replying.

 

Here’s what I’m seeing when I set up the Zap

 

Although it has a due date field from Any.Do and it has the date correct but the time seems to default to 16:00:00, it doesn’t actually gets populated in Tasks. Any.Do only have reminder dates for tasks, which functions like the due date in a way.

 

And we can see here that, the [Due On] field from Tasks is not recognizing that there’s any due dates on the task.

 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Favonius! Thanks so much for sharing those photos!

I did some digging and it looks like this is a known bug with Google Tasks where specific dates/times aren’t supported. 😔 I did go ahead and add you as an impacted user so we’ll email you once a fix is in place. We’ll also be sure to update the topic as well.

In the interest of transparency though, while it’s logged as a bug on our end and we are tracking it, this actually appears to be a long standing issue in the Google API. It’s currently being tracked here:

Definitely not an ideal answer, I know, but we’ll be sure to let you know if anything changes on our end! 

Userlevel 1

Hey @christina.d, thank you for find that out for me. I’ll keep an eye out for the fix then.