Question

Airtable / Miro integration not working (no errors, just not posting a card)

• 22 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Overview

We have a zap set up, whereby every time an airtable record is modified, a card gets created within Miro. 

Testing

In the sample data, the Airtable is pulling in the correct sample information. Similarly, the miro input and output look correct. However, our Miro board remains blank with no entries.

No error codes are generated and it looks like the whole process is successful, except for the lack of an actual output.

Troubleshooting

So far, I’ve deleted and recreated the zaps and reconnected the zaps to our Miro account. I’ve also created new frames in Miro to use for placing the cards.

Any ideas?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @arlene_loba 

Airtable Zap triggers are NOT instant, so depending on your Zapier plan, those can take from 1-15 minutes to trigger.

Check your Zap Runs to see if the Zap fired: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@arlene_loba 

Article that may be of interest:

Thanks @Troy Tessalone Yes, when I look into my history it looks like airtable has successfully run and so has Miro, just that I see nothing on the Miro side. I have about 10 zaps that have successfully run in the history and when I look at the data, it also looks correct.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@arlene_loba

Try refreshing Miro.

Check the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step in a Zap run for clues: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Perhaps post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured to give us more context.

The following are images of my trigger set up followed by the success message.

Airtable source trigger
Miro Destination trigger

Success Message

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@arlene_loba

In Miro, are you able to find this Card ID? (maybe directly thru a browser URL)

I'm having difficulty using Create A New Card to create a card in a frame

You must already have a frame on the board, before setting up the step.
Usually it helps to create frame on the board ("f" hotkey) and refresh the fields couple of times.