Question

AI Actions: Error talkint to

• 14 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, I am integrating the AI action in Zapier with a chatGPT. When I tested in the chat configuration, it works perfect but not in the chat. I get a simple error message "Error talking to" with no other information. I'm testing Zapier, I don't buy a plan yet, but I have all 100 tasks for this month of the free plan.

I have not found a solution to this error, I log in again and always allow actions and it still does not work.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Beepstream! 👋

I remember coming across a similar case of that same error in the past where the action was successfully carried out despite an “Error talking to” error being displayed. Can you take a look in your account for the app that should have generated the audio file to double-check whether an audio file was created? 

And can I also suggest logging into the GPT in a different web browser or private browsing window? Thinking that might help to resolve things if there’s some weird caching or browser-related issue that’s causing this.

If that doesn’t work can you please share some screenshots showing the current set up of the AI action? That’ll allow us to check whether there’s anything on there that might need tweaking slightly to get it working. 

Thanks, looking forward to your reply!