Question

After upgrading I still get a message my plan does not support my trigger/action

• 30 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello. I keep getting a message that my Zap cannot be activated because my plan does not support it. So, after upgrading to the pay plan, I still get that message. Please help...

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Superior Quality Cookware 

Good question.

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the encountered error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @Superior Quality Cookware! 👋

Are you still running into that message about being on the wrong plan? There’s different features available on different plans so I’m wondering if the plan you upgraded to still didn’t support the feature that the Zap is using.

For example if the Zap was using a Paths by Zapier action (which is only available on Professional plans and higher) and you’d upgraded to a Starter plan then that might explain why the Zap won’t turn on still.

Do you think that could be the case here? If not, as us folks in the Community here don’t have access to your Zap, can you share some screenshots as Troy mentioned? That’ll help us to better identify what might be preventing the Zap from being activated. Remember to remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello. I upgraded to starter plan, paid $239, they took my money. But, it stills shows I’m in the FREE Plan. So, not happy with Zapier. Trying to use Albato now...Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear that, @Superior Quality Cookware.

I’ve done some checking on this side and can see that one of the Billing & Accounts folks have recently replied to you regarding the refund. It appears that you’ve got more than one Zapier account and the wrong one was upgraded to the Starter plan, which would explain why you’re still seeing that message about needing to upgrade your plan as it’s still on a free plan.

I’d recommend continuing the conversation with them directly over email to get that refund sorted out. 

If we can assist with anything else in the meantime please do let us know! 🙂