Skip to main content
Question

Acuity to Mailerlite Zap disappeared

• 21 August 2024
  • 3 replies

I had a Zap that was collecting new mailing list subscribers into a Mailerlite group from new appointments in Acuity where the subscriber selected ‘yes’ to a form in Acuity.

It’s disappeared and I’ve realised I am not collecting new mailing list subscribers in Mailerlite as a result.

What has happened? I can’t seem to build a new Zap to do it either!

I am on a free plan.

Welcome to the Community @ss_london🎉

Hmm, that’s odd. Both Mailerlite and Acuity Scheduling are not premium apps so it should be find to use them while on Zapier’s Free plan. Do you have multiple Zapier accounts? If so, perhaps it was created in a different account previously?

Or could it have been accidentally deleted? In which case you find out how to restore in our Restore Zaps in the trash folder guide.

If not, can you try clicking on the Zap template link here: Add new Acuity Scheduling appointments to MailerLite as subscribers in a group and let me know whether that successfully creates a new Zap in your account?

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!

Hello!

Thank you  - but - I have it set up so that all new appointments come from Acuity into Mailerlite. On the new appointments form in Acuity there is a question : Do you want to join the mailing list? If they answer ‘yes’ I would like this to set off a trigger so that when they are added to Mailerlite they are added to the ‘mailing list’ group, otherwise they just remain in Mailerlite as a subscriber (without being added to the mailing list).

Where can I find the trigger to do that in Zap? Do you have a template for that? I had it set up before and it’s gone.

Thank you

Hi @ss_london,

You might need to utilize Paths by Zapier in your Zap. You can learn more about Paths by Zapier here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496288555917-Add-branching-logic-to-Zaps-with-Paths

Hopefully, this helps.