Question

ActiveCampaign Zap misfiring after bulk adding tag and granting Kajabi offer

• 6 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi set up a Zap to run from ActiveCampaign based on when a tag was added to then add someone to Kajabi and grant an offer.

I tested it and it was fine and the first couple of tasks ran no problem. However, it suddenly started misfiring when I bulk added to the tag to contacts in Active Campaign and turned off which has caused huge problems with admin with people complaining they didnt’ get access in Kajabi.

I need to understand what happened and why. Please can you explain what has happened.

Thanks

Kylie

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @EYMaths 

Good question.

Did you check your Zap Runs for activity/errors? https://zapier.com/app/history/

To help us have proper context please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thanks for your response.

I’ve attached some screenshots so you can see the steps but essentially it is Step 1 when a tag is added in ActiveCampaign and Step 2 grant them an offer.

I did check the history and it kept misfiring saying the offer had already been granted to the contact, which when I checked some of the contacts was not the case at all.

The Zap ran on October the 5th and the contacts didn’t receive access to the offer in Kajabi till October 6th when I manually did it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@EYMaths 

Can you post screenshots of the DATA IN/OUT for the Zap Run steps including the error?

NOTE: You will want to use a different variable for the External User ID instead of a timestamp.