Question

ActiveCampaign issue: Authentication failed. The app returned "Origin DNS error | zapier.app-us1.com | Cloudflare".

• 15 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Today I suddenly noticed that my ActiveCampaign application in zapier was disconnected. Zapier asks to reconnect to the application, when I do so I get the following error. I think I've tested everything, changed the API data in ActiveCampaign but I keep getting the same error. How to fix it, the error appeared suddenly I did not make any changes at that time.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have exactly the same issue as you, so seems like it’s an Active Campaign or Zapier issue. I know that doesn't help you resolve it but at least you know you are not the only one!

Userlevel 1

Yeah im getting this as well going from Clickfunnels to activecampaign. Pretty sure its a zapier or activecampaign issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there!

I noticed on ActiveCampaign's status page that they had a maintenance update recently: https://status.activecampaign.com/history.

It seems they've resolved the issue. Can you check and confirm if everything's good on your side?

Thanks! 😊