Question

ActiveCampaign error: The app returned "No Result found for Subscriber with id (404)".

• 11 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Vendo videocorso presente nel carrello kajabi. Per le mie attività di email marketing utilizzo un funnel con automazioni Active Campaign. Le mie domande sono: - come posso utilizzare Zapier per rimuovere dall'automazione le campagne attive, gli unlead che hanno acquistato il video del corso e sono diventati clienti? - Oltre a spostarlo da questa automazione attiva della campagna. - Devo anche rimuoverlo da un elenco di campagne attive (lead) e inserirlo in un altro elenco di campagne attive (clienti).Sto cercando di collegare questi eventi con zapier queste condizioni tra kajabi e campagna attiva, ma ogni volta che eseguo il test mi restituisce un errore 404. Non capisco quali voci devo inserire nei campi appositi. Posso ricevere aiuto? Recentemente utilizzo Zapier e intendo implementarlo nelle mie attività di marketing e oltre

Moderator translation to English:
For sale video course present in the kajabi cart. For my email marketing activities I use a funnel with Active Campaign automations. My questions are: - how can I use Zapier to remove from automation active campaigns, unleads who purchased the course video and became customers? - As well as moving it from this active campaign automation. - I also need to remove it from one list of active campaigns (leads) and put it in another list of active campaigns (customers). I'm trying to link these events with zapier these conditions between kajabi and active campaign, but every time I run the test I get returns a 404 error. I don't understand which entries I need to enter in the appropriate fields. Can I get help? I've recently been using Zapier and plan to implement it into my marketing efforts and beyond

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @luca marketer 

Good question.

To help us have more context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the encountered error.

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Could this screenshot be enough to get a first idea? or do you need screen recording? Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@luca marketer 

We need to see how your Zap steps are configured.

@Troy Tessalone 

@Troy Tessalone ???

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@luca marketer 

The ActiveCampaign Contact ID field expects a Contact ID from ActiveCampaign, rather than from Kajabi.

The Contact ID field is optional.

NOTE: Make sure to review the field description and click [more].