Skip to main content

Hi!

I am working on adding an automation from Trello to Activecampaign. 

What I want is when a label is added to a card a tag is added to the contact in Activecampaign.

The card name in Trello exists of the emailadress and in the description you'll find the emailadress and the name of the contact. 

So I say when new label is added on card in board LEADS/PROSPECT add tag from contact.

When I test the contact indeed gets the tag, but when I publish the Zap I get the notification that the contact ID is not found. 

What am I doing wrong?

Hi @Kimos 

For us to have more info, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you trace the data flow and troubleshoot.

https://zapier.com/app/history/

I am not sure if this is the information you need or do you need the history? 

Hi @Kimos,

Yes, kindly post a screenshot with the Zap history so we can verify and troubleshoot further. Thank you.

@JammerS 

@Kimos 

In step 2, you have both a Contact ID and a Contact Email configured.

• For Contact ID, you have a static option selected from the dropdown list.
  • For Contact Email, you have a dynamic variable mapped from Step 1.

Click the field labels for tooltips to get more info about the expected values for a field.

To fix, you will want to clear the selected Contact from the Contact ID field.

If the Trello Card Description has more text than just an email address, then you will need to add this step:

If the Contacts do not already existing in ActiveCampaign, then try using this Zap action: ActiveCampaign - Create or Update Contact

This allows you to set Tags as well.

@Troy Tessalone do you mean like this?

@Kimos 

Yes, but that may only work if there is an existing Contact in AC with the matching email address.

Instead, try using this Zap action: AC - Create or Update Contact

That Zap action also allows you to add Tags.