Best answer

Active Campaign not triggering zap to register people to easywebinar

• 12 August 2022
  • 2 replies

I have a zap that has worked before and when I test it works but for some reason isn’t running properly now. 

Active campaign tag is added, should be firing a registration to an easy webinar event and an add to simple texting. Neither zap is working. I also tried running a similar zap to a google sheet just to check if it was something else but still nothing. Has anyone seen this issue before where the action that’s supposed to be triggering isn’t triggering at all? I’m assuming it’s an active campaign issue but I’m not sure how data is captured. is active campaign actively pushing the data or is zapier fetching the data? Any way to troubleshoot this? I have a sales campaign that starts on sunday and need this to work ASAP. EEK

icon

Best answer by jesse 7 September 2022, 22:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @ehawkins!

Thanks so much for reaching out. I took a quick peek and can see our support team is on the case with you to get to the bottom of this! 

Please keep us posted once ya’ll arrive at a solution! We definitely want to make sure you’re all squared away here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @ehawkins! Just coming back here to close the loop for you and anyone following along. It looks as though you were able to work through this with our support team and get the issue solved - woohoo! I will paste part of their response here for reference:

I took a quick look at your Zaps and found the three that you dedicated to the Easy Webinar Registrations. Here's what I found:

Easy Webinar Registration 8/22 @ 12 p.m.

This Zap is turned on and working as expected. The Zap History for this Zap shows that this Zap was triggered 5 times yesterday!

Easy Webinar Registration 8/22 @ 8 p.m.

This Zap is turned on and working as expected. The Zap History for this Zap shows that this Zap was triggered 1 time yesterday!

Easy Webinar Registration 8/21 @ 8 p.m.

This Zap shows that it is currently off. Our logs indicate that the Zap was turned off Aug 12, 2022, at 5:11 pm. Having a look at the test trigger samples, it seems like the Zap can find contacts with the "August 21st @ 8 pm EDT" tag however it could be that since the Zap may have been turned off when we received this request from ActiveCampaign to trigger the Zap, the Zap may not have triggered.

As the next step, turning on the Zap and register yourself for the webinar again should do the trick.