Best answer

Active Campaign error 422 custom date field

• 13 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Zapier community!

I seek help for a WooCommerce → Active Campaign zap, where I transfer subscription data from Woo to create-update records in AC, including dates in some custom date fields. Zap is straight forward except I receive error on testing the Action step: "The value for custom date field ID 7 looks invalid. Please use this format: YYYY-MM-DD. (422)".

I use a Formatter step to convert all dates from Woo format to Active Campaign format (YYYY-MM-DD). I’ve played with a few output options, and still receive the same error.

Any advice to troubleshoot? For example, how do I identity which field is ID 7, and so causing this issue?

Many thanks for suggestions! Screenshots below.

Error message
Action step with one of three date outputs

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 13 November 2023, 20:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Katie Glassman 

Good question.

Try testing with just the output from Step 2.

Userlevel 1

Hi Troy

Thank you! You’re a rock star!

This worked and an obvious mistake in hindsight. I appreciate the swift and so helpful response. 

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an amazing news @Katie Glassman! Big thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊

Userlevel 1

Will do - It does appear that I already have another question, for which I’ll search existing threads first to see if it’s already answered.

Meanwhile, this issue has been solved for me. Thanks again.