Question

Action cannot pull columns after 'F"

• 28 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello!

I am trying to create an automation where when triggered, a row gets moved from one sheet to another.

First sheet is basically a queue of tasks, second sheet is when they have been actioned.

I have managed to find the row using the ‘lookup spreadsheets row’, which it does great. But I can only move the columns up to F over to the next sheet. I can’t seem to dynamically select other columns past F.

Is this a limitation of this particular action, or am I experiencing some form bug that I need to try and fix? I have made the automation from scratch again but it still seems to again not include columns past F.

When the above move happens, I will then have an action which will delete the original row.

I hope that this is clear.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @kristian.1993 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Zap.

I checked our internal notes about a possible workaround and saw that fields must be re-mapped in the Zap.

Also, I suggest to always turn the Zap off, and then back on whenever you’re editing your sheet. More info on that here: Common Problems with Google Sheets.