Skip to main content

I have a zap set up to create a new lead in my AccuLuynx account when a submission is made on my website. This had been working until recently I got the following error.

The app returned "One or more validation errors occurred."

Nothing has changed in either the website or with the zap. AccuLuynx only requires a first name to be sent which I’m collecting in the form submission. I’ve tested the app connections, all connections work. I’ve tried replaying the run but get the same error. I’m not sure what’s causing this issue.

Hi @rootScott 

For us to have context, post these screenshots:

• From your Zap Runs, the DATA IN/OUT for each step
  • The encountered error as shown in the Zap Run

Here are the screenshots which include data in / out and the encountered error. 

@rootScott 

If it’s happening for all Zap Runs, then there is likely a Zap step configuration error to correct.

Try process of elimination to isolate the field and fix.

If it’s happening for all Zap Runs, then there is likely a data issue.

Check Zap Runs that were successful and compare the DATA IN to isolate the data point issue.

Check:

• Is the Lead a duplicate?
  • Notes field length
  • Required fields are populated with a valid value
  • Field value formats
    • Email
    • Phone #

Hi there @rootScott,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like Acculynx has character limitations to create a lead which varies, depending on the field: https://api.acculynx.com/api/v1#tag/Leads/paths/~1api~1v1~1leads/post

I believe the “Notes” field in your Acculynx step exceeded the character limitation.

Hopefully, this helps.