Question

Access to WooCommerce product data denied

• 20 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello, I have tried to do a zap that consists of each new product in Woocommerce creating a publication in Google Business but it tells me that it cannot take the product description

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @habib, welcome to the Community! 

I just did a quick test in one of my own Zaps and was able to see the product description:
216f51be328fe4c25c27a9cd1fbe7d49.png

And it allowed me to select that same field in a later action step: 
10f65458fc126473d32f894da79cc5e6.png
Are you seeing any errors that are saying that access is denied to the field when testing or selecting the field? If so, can you please share a screenshot of the full error message you’re getting?

That said, when you say “creating a publication in Google Business” are you wanting to create a product with the Google My Business app? If so, there doesn’t appear to be a “Create Product” action available for the Google My Business action currently
b8165fcc5a99d1de4952da92d00e11f0.png

But there is an existing feature request to have have such an action added to the Google My Business app. So let me know if that’s what you’re after here and I’ll get your vote added to that which will help to increase it’s priority!

If I’ve misunderstood the issue here can you share some further details and any screenshots that might be helpful to us in understanding the issue? Please remember to remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses, API Keys etc.) from any screenshots before sharing in the Community.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you on this!