Best answer

Access Error Google drive & Templates

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

Recently, our google drive privacy settings have changed. Now, with some of the zaps, I am receiving the error “The app returned "The user does not have sufficient permissions for this file.".”. This happens when using templates in the workflow. 

I have tried using the template on my own drive instead of the company drive, however this doesn’t solve the issue. Anyone here who has experience with this privacy error?

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by Osas 5 May 2022, 11:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @D.rocket.pw, how’s it going?

Could you try clearing the option in the ‘Sharing Preference’ fields in the Google Docs steps of the Zaps?

If you have sufficient access within your main Google Drive account, then you do not necessarily need to specify further permissions in the Action step. 

I hope that helps.

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

Recently, our google drive privacy settings have changed. Now, with some of the zaps, I am receiving the error “The app returned "The user does not have sufficient permissions for this file.".”. This happens when using templates in the workflow. 

I have tried using the template on my own drive instead of the company drive, however this doesn’t solve the issue. Anyone here who has experience with this privacy error?

Many thanks

Hi Osas,

It worked!

Thanks a lot :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yay! Thanks for keeping us in the loop on how this worked for you, @D.rocket.pw! 🎉