Question

400 Error

• 6 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hey community,

I want to connect WebinarJam with KlickTipp. I did this connection many times because we do monthly webinars. I set the the zeps up and in the final test zapier is showing a 400 error. I machted the connection with my old ones that worked in the last month and they were the same. Than I made a test on an old connetion wich worked and I got the 400 error again. Is somethind with zapier? Can someone pls help me

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ilker Krasniq 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have context.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Ilker Krasniq! Thanks for reaching out in the Community!

I can see you were able to chat with my teammates in support - which is perfect. I wanted to share what was mentioned in the ticket in case it’s helpful!

Taking a look into our logs, I see several "406" error codes from KlickTipp with the message "You are already logged in."

Is it possible that this contact (with the same email address) already exists in KlickTipp and can't be added a second time?

Let us know if you were able to get this squared away! If not, I’d recommend continuing to troubleshoot with my friends in support. 🙂