Question

ZAPIER NLA Prices

• 28 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I have been trying to find some information regarding prices for zapier natural language actions. I was only able to find the zapier nla is free for partners and developers but will not for end-users after beta. 

What does this mean?

If I am a developer requesting access to my users’ zapier accounts via OAuth, it means I am accessing my users actions, correct?

Will these actions have a price? 

Any help is appreciated.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hey there - Confirming that at this time with the current state of NLA there is no pricing for its usage. This is likely going to change in the future but we don’t have plans at the moment about what that will look like. We’ll be sure to share updates and get feedback from users as we explore pricing options for the NLA API. 

You are correct with out OAuth works. If your application uses NLA API with OAuth it’ll have access to the AI Actions your users enable. You can see end user documentation here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/sections/17071798574989-Use-Zapier-embedded-in-another-app