Question

NLA, Langchain and Google sheets

• 19 June 2023
  • 1 reply

I am working on an AI project with Langchain, a platform that allows me to use large language models (LLMs) for various tasks. I have connected my Langchain project with the Zapier NLA API, which is supposed to enable me to integrate different apps and services with natural language commands. I have written some Python code to run my project, but it does not seem to work properly. The code should send some data from my project to a new row in a Google sheet, but when I check the sheet, nothing has changed. I don't know why this is happening, and I can't find any helpful tutorials on the Langchain website. The tutorials are only for basic use cases, but I need to use AutoGPT, a custom agent that uses long-term memory and a prompt for independent work. I have tried contacting Zapier support, but they are very slow to reply. Does anyone have any experience with using Zapier and Langchain together with AutoGPT? I would appreciate any advice or guidance. Thank you.

1 reply

Hi. Have you done some achievements? I can't find a code example using a LangChain Chat Agent with NLA Actions API. The only integration I've made works is LangChain Agent Zero.Shot.Reac . It means no Chat, just do Action.