Question

Zoom to Google Calendar Integration

• 25 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi there, 

There is a native API existing between Google Calendar and Zoom (i.e. create a Zoom meeting right from your Google Calendar and it is added to your Zoom account and all meeting details come through). I am trying to create a separate Zap/automation event where the trigger is a new event (meeting/webinar etc.) created on the Zoom platform triggers a calendar event to be scheduled on a specified Google Calendar. 

Core issue I’m running into is the following. Zoom utilizes Start Time and Duration whereas Google Cal uses Start Time and End Time. How might I be able to reformat/convert the Start Time and Duration details coming from Zoom into and End Time for the New Event addition step in Google Calendar? I’m very much a novice here so I hope that this all makes sense. 

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Greatheart 

Check out this helpful article about using modifiers to adjust dates and times: https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/adjust-date-and-time-values-in-zaps

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Greatheart 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?