Best answer

Zoom recording to Google Drive to specific customer folder?

• 27 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

I searched the forum and found many threads about uploading a Zoom recording to Google Drive. I think thats the easy part. 

here my scenario:

Almost every two days there is a call with different clients. Someone in the company creates a calendly event with a fix name like “Onboarding”. After the Onboarding Session the recordings will be copied to a central google drive folder. This works fine.

Now, when a new recording is uploaded I have to find out the attendees some how and copy the recording to their customer folder. 

The Problem is: The Recording do not provide any data about the attendees. there is only the “topic” field, what provides information. But as mentioned, the topic is always “Onboaring”. 

if I can find out the attendee email adress or the name, can lookup for the right folder AND maybe send a message to a slack channel. 

Anyone has an idea how to solve this?

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 28 March 2023, 00:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @yefpie 

Good question.

Sounds like you need to leverage an data operational hub using Airtable or GSheets.

This will allow you to track and lookup data points relied on by the Zaps.

You’ll want to use the internal IDs as well as the friendly names for the assets being used. (e.g. Calendly Event, GDrive Folder, etc.)

Help article about lookup tables:

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

i build a “complex” workaround to have everything in place. And it work. I used google sheet and some regex to extract the needed information

Thanks again :)