Best answer

Zoom Meeting Registration

Userlevel 3

Hi, 

I am trying to connect a Gravity Form to a Zoom Meeting Registration. 

It appears that only a Zoom Webinar Registration can be connected.

Does anyone know anything about this and is there a work around?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by jesse 7 April 2021, 15:20

View original

59 replies

Userlevel 3

Also, the same as connecting Zoom to a Google Sheet. The only connection Zapier has is a Webinar Registration

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

In your Zap, when you choose to Create a Zoom meeting, you do not see a drop down option to select the type of meeting? When I set this up, I can choose between Webinar and Meeting.

Userlevel 3

I am not trying to create a meeting, I am trying to add a person to an existing meeting

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Ah, gotcha. Sorry, Imisunderstood. Looks like that is not possible as they restrict it to webinar. I wonder why?

Userlevel 3

I upgraded to Webinars. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for your help on this one @donovanwatts!

You’re right that there isn’t currently an action to be able to invite someone to a Zoom meeting. ​We do have an open feature request for this addition - @Rob_Aubrey  I've added you as another vote for this addition. That lets the Zoom team know how many users are interested in the update and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@Danvers yet another one I'd like to be added to as a request. I created a Zoom automation in Zapier recently and this would be very useful for our needs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@donovanwatts I’ve added you to that feature request - 🤞Zoom will be able to add it soon. 

Userlevel 1

Add me please.

And add me too, please.  Or is there a better way to get added (or should I say, is there a Zap for that? :thinking: )

I’m amazed this feature does not exist. Another one for me as well a vote for this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@elizabethm42@amelia_pb and @jeffedtom I’ve added all of you to the feature request, so you’ll get an email when we have an update on that. 

@amelia_pb Right now, you can either reply to a post like this or use the contact form to let the Support Team know that you’d like to be added to a bug report or feature request 🙂

@Danvers, I would also like to join the feature request. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @siimv thanks for the request - I’ve added you to the feature request 🙂

@Danvers, I would also like to join the feature request. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Add me please. I’m trying to create a Zap that collects registrants to a Zoom meeting, not webinar.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @longhornfin and @nmeer, I’ve added you to the request as well :)

Hi @Danvers, I would like to join the feature request as well. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @hoochbravo , 

Sure thing! I have added you to this request, however depending on your workflow the “Create Meeting Registrant” Action may be an option to use as a workaround. 

If you specifically want an Action that, instead of adding someone to a meeting, sends an email with a link where they can register themselves, this would be a new feature request that I can gladly add!

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list. I really need to collect Zoom MEETING registration and get it into a Google Sheet. Otherwise, we have to do it manually.

Baffled by the limitation to only webinars on this…..

Please help!! Lots of events coming up that need this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @molanas ,

I have added you to this feature request so that you will be alerted if there is an update!

In the meantime, could you potentially use the “Create Meeting Registrant,” Action within your workflow?

Add me to the list as well! I’m using Zapier to add registrants to Salesforce Campaign. I use the webinar option but we also have registrations for meetings so I’d like to have that feature added.

Userlevel 1

Is it possible to have a running GoogleSheet where I can add Zoom MEETING registrants? 

Add me to the list as well, Please! It would save me a lot of time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@mkmwinters and @Petr I’ve added you to the list of interested users on this feature request. That lets the Zoom team know how many people would like to see the feature added and also means that we’ll send you an email if we have an update. 

@naveenk To do what you’ve described here, you’d need a trigger for new Zoom meeting registrants, which isn’t available I’m afraid. As with the folks above, I’ve added you to this feature request.