Question

Zoom Mailchimp integration Invalid time value

Hi there,

I’m trying to make a Zap that saves in a mailchimp list (audience), Zoom webinar’s subscribers. In the Zoom trigger “New Registrant in Zoom”, when I clik “find data” I get a “Invalid time value” error. Could it be beacause I’m using Zoom with a CET timezone setting? And if so, How I can a deal this?

Thanks for helping me,

Pietro

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

21 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Pietro Mantovani ,

Thanks for reaching out! So sorry you are running into this error with Zoom. 

It looks like there is a bug open for retrieving a sample for recurring webinars. The issue is that it appears the integration is set up to look for a start time and when the webinar is recurring, the start time is dynamic.

I've gone ahead and added you as an impacted user so that the app's technical team can look at it. This does the following:

• Re-raises this issue with our dev team
  • Adds weight to the issue in our queue
  • Reminds us to update you once this is resolved

I don't have an ETA on when there might be a resolution, but you'll definitely be notified as soon as we hear back that it's been fixed.

I'm sorry that I don't have better news here. In the meantime, although not ideal, you may want to try this workflow with a webinar that is not recurring as a temporary workaround.

HI @Liz_Roberts,

and thank you very much for your solicit reply. I do understand your point, but actually my webinars are not recurring. Might the problem be different?

Same problem here. Webinars are recurring.

Userlevel 5

Is this issue still outstanding? I have a client that needs to use recurring webinars in Zoom as a trigger. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Cmind and @TheDavidJohnson This is still an outstanding issue and I’ve added you to the issue report, which lets Zoom know how many users are affected and also means that you’ll get an email when we have an update on that. 

@Pietro Mantovani I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you on your reply. I’m going to escalated your question to our support team so that they can take a closer look at your Zap for you. Someone will be in touch via email as soon as possible.

Userlevel 5

I’ve added you to the issue report

Thank you @Danvers! As always, I appreciate your help very much!

Userlevel 1

Is this issue still ongoing? Have multiple clients with recurring webinars and need to use this as a trigger! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ImpactPartner ,

Thanks for reaching out!

So sorry but yes, this issue is still outstanding- I have added you as an impacted user so Zoom is aware of how many folks are affected. You will also receive an email once there is an update on this. 

If you are able, you may want to try this workflow with a webinar that is not recurring as a temporary workaround. I know that is not ideal, but some users have had success with this option!

Can you please add me to this issue report. I need this feature as well. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

This is happening to me as well - would be great if it could be addressed since so many people are needing it

This is happening for me as well with recurring webinar. Please add me to the issue report. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@acarlan, @Riverside and @Jeanine Staples  I’ve added you to the issue report for this, this let’s Zoom know how many users are affected and also means that you’ll get an email when this is resolved. 

I also really need this to work for my client. Could I please be added to the issue report?

Hello, I am impacted by this issue as well.  I’m grateful for this thread so I don’t duplicate the support.

Please add me to the issue report.  Thanks!

Also having this issue. Recurring webinar.  Invalid time value error message.

I would like to know when this issue is resolved as well please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@kakoewler@Kien Leong @TheLessStressedLawyer and @Jbullert I’ve added you all as affected users on this issue. Thanks for your patience!

Userlevel 1

Please add me as an affected user. Our team really needs this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @markkaschak - I’ve added you too - thank you!

Also an affected user — please add me to the issue report.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @kenzieacademy ,

I see that this bug has now been fixed but definitely let us know if you are still encountering any issues!