Best answer

Zoom Administrator trying to upload all recordings to Google Drive

• 29 July 2021
  • 3 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I am an Executive Assistant for a company and I have been able to set up a Zap for any Zoom meeting that I am the host of to automatically upload to my Google Drive.

I would like to do the same thing for the two other hosts who use the same Zoom Account of which I am a administrator.

Any assistance would be appreciated, especially a step by step tutorial such as the one that showed me how to set up the initial zap. 

icon

Best answer by SamB 29 September 2021, 12:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @IlluminatedCarol 

Your current zapier zap should be sending you all the recordings if the meetings are created in your account. If it doesn’t, you can just copy your current Zap and instead of your account, you add the host’s Zoom account and it should work. Alternatively, you can set up a webhook in Zoom’s developer page and get it done using “Webhook by Zapier”.

Thanks Rob, it’s not. It is only sending me the recordings that are hosted by me. I’ll probably just have the host add their account, I was trying to do it without having to bother them. Otherwise I’ll check out the Webhook. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to jump in here to add that this appears to be related to an open feature request being discussed in another thread:

As @IlluminatedCarol has since left the Community we’re unable to add them to that feature request. I’m going to close this thread now but for anyone who would like their vote to be added to the feature request to allow Zaps to run for all Zoom recordings, not just ones by the connected user, please reach out in the other thread to get it added. :)