Best answer

Zoho to Xero - Line Item Account Code not synchronising

• 7 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

We are trying to synchronise invoices from Zoho CRM (not Zoho Books!) to Xero.

The problem we have encountered is that the Account Code for line items is not available in the Zap step settings, (despite it being a required field). 
The workaround for this is to ‘fake the pill’ (their phrase) by hand-coding the field ID and API Field Name, however this workaround only intermittently works as the data is not always available.

Zapier have told us to contact Zoho as it’s their integration, Zoho have told us to contact Zapier as it’s their integration.

I’d be curious to know if anyone else was experiencing this debilitating problem?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 10 July 2020, 17:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @JJ1!

I’m really sorry that you’ve not had a good experience with this issue. 

The Zoho Zapier integration is owned and maintained by them, and although we raise issues with them and work with them resolve the issues, we can’t make any changes to the integration ourselves. 

I understand that it’s confusing and frustrating when you get conflicting messages from two different Support Teams and I’ve reached out to the folks at Zapier who work with Zoho to hopefully smooth out that experience in the future. 

Userlevel 1

Anyone out there?

These are two large systems, we can’t be the only ones trying to do this?

Userlevel 1

Hi there @JJ1!

I’m really sorry that you’ve not had a good experience with this issue. 

The Zoho Zapier integration is owned and maintained by them, and although we raise issues with them and work with them resolve the issues, we can’t make any changes to the integration ourselves. 

I understand that it’s confusing and frustrating when you get conflicting messages from two different Support Teams and I’ve reached out to the folks at Zapier who work with Zoho to hopefully smooth out that experience in the future. 

Thanks for at least acknowledging this @Danvers 

Do you know who to contact at Zoho? They have so many support emails...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @JJ1 ,

I am so sorry you are still having issues with this integration and can completely understand your frustration!

You may have already visited this page for ZohoCRM Support but I wanted to pass along in case it is helpful: Zoho Support. I also see that they have a Community which could be helpful if their Support folks are participants. 

I’m sorry we don’t have a better answer for you here- hoping this issue gets resolved so that you are able to have a smoother workflow.