Question

Zoho form response integration with Microsoft Excel

• 20 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I am reaching out to inquire about integrating Zoho Forms responses with Microsoft Excel using your platform. I am looking for a way to automate the process of transferring data from Zoho Forms to Excel, and I believe Zapier could be a great solution for this.

Specifically, I want to create a new row in Excel every time a when new response is received in Zoho Forms. I was wondering if you could help me with this integration and automation process. I have looked into Zapier's pre-built integrations, but I am not sure which one would be the best fit for my requirement.

Could you please guide me through the process of setting up this integration using Zapier? I would greatly appreciate your assistance and support in this matter.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @Vikash0118. Thanks for joining the Community! 

If you’re looking to add new Zoho Forms responses into new rows in Microsoft Excel, you could use this Zap template as a starting point: Copy new Zoho Forms entries to Microsoft Excel

That template will have the necessary trigger and actions already selected. You’d just need to connect your Zoho Forms and Microsoft Excel app accounts, pull in a form sample to test with and select what Zoho Forms fields you want to use for each column of the Excel spreadsheet row.

I’d also recommend reading through the following guides which should help to explain the process of setting up a Zap in more detail:

Hope that helps to point you in the right direction. If you run into any issues on that let us know and we’ll be happy to help further! 🙂