Best answer

Zoho Creator Connection not supporting Auth Token

• 9 December 2020
  • 4 replies

I am trying to connect my zoho creator account with my zapier account. But while doing so it gives an error that Auth Token is not supported for one or more services. On checking help with zoho, the zoho support team is clarifying that the auth token method i.e. v1 is deprecated and they have now v2 which is based on some OAuth system.

Please help

I am not able to connect my zoho creator account.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 23 December 2020, 02:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@rameshbansal 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @rameshbansal it’s a little tricky to see what the issue is without digging into the Zap errors on your account.  I’m going to pass this to our Support Team. They will be able to take a closer look to get to the root of the trouble. Someone from the team will be in touch with you ASAP!

It seems that the Zapier team has not upgraded connection method with zoho creator in last one year. Zoho creator has already stopped issuing new auth tokens from almost a year. Only older token created more than a year ago are working now which will also stop working from feb21. So this actually means that from last one year zapier had no idea about this change in their partner’s technology. Have raised many request with zapier but situation is same.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rameshbansal!

I understand how frustrating that is! In this case, the Zapier integration is owned, maintained and updated by the Zoho team directly. That means we’re not able to make those changes, but instead they are responsible for doing so. I see that you wrote to our Support team and we created an issue in our system, which Zoho can see. 

I think your best bet might be to reach out to their support team, because I don’t see that anyone else has reported the issue that you’re experiencing (oddly enough). In my experience, it usually helps when our partners can hear directly from their users since they no doubt have their own internal tracking system for feature requests and bugs :)