Best answer

Zoho Books Items on a WordPress Website

• 29 December 2020
  • 4 replies

I have an Items List in my Zoho Books that I would like to display on my WordPress website. How can I do that?

Dave Herries 

icon

Best answer by sudesh 29 December 2020, 16:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @dherries 

How would you like to display it? As a blog post or page?

Right now it is shows like this: 

https://toomuchhorsepower.com/get-estimate/

Which is a “template”  in Elementor. It allows the user to select “Radio” buttons to select 1 item from a group.

What I want is to access the “items” in my Zoho Books items which is a price list and be able to select as many items as possible which will register them with my system send me an email with their contact information and their selections and present them with an estimate with a total cost of the items they have selected. 

For a CRM system I am using HubSpot and not ZohoCRM. If you want to see how the existing system works you are welcome to “Get and Estimate” yourself.

Dave Herries

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Hi,Zapier can not do this type of job, you need to use Zoho Books RestFul APIs to get data and show it on your WordPress dashboard
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dherries!

While you can’t automatically pull those items into WordPress, there are ways you could add them manually (as you have) then use a Zap calculate the estimate based on which options the person has chosen. This would require a combination of lookup tables to output numbers based on the form selections, then a Formatter step to do the math.

It appears you may be using Gravity Forms, in which case you could look into this help doc.