Question

Zenmaid - ActiveCampaign: Where to locate test zap?

Badge

Zapier sent a test zap to activecampaign from Zenmaid but where do I look for it in Activecampaign? Zapier gives you no information whatsoever to find a test zap in Active Campaign. They say they connect with Zenmaid but with no help whatsover and no customer service, seems this is not the program for me to connect. It seems you have to be a major developer to use Zapier. Plus I can only email them with questions and wait 48 hours for a reply. I think its awful customer service. 

I may have to keep looking for another program that has customer service, which this does not have at all

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

21 replies

Badge

Still searching under ActiveCampaign for any sign of this test zap and nothing! No guidance whatsoever. I look under my contacts and manage contacts and nothing. Do I search for something? Very complicated to get this going and am NOT going to hire someone to get me started on Zapier. I did not have to hire anyone to get me started on Zenmaid or ActiveCampaign and not going to hire someone to get me started on Zapier. Awful customer service! Spent a good hour trying to get this figured out and not willing to even try the 14 day trial and give them my credit card as there is so much trouble getting started. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @kristi 

Good question.

It’d be helpful if you provided screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured, along with details about the data you used to test manually for us to have more context in order to evaluate and advise, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there @kristi! Oh no, I’m sorry to hear about your experience so far and definitely want to help!

That’s so strange, typically our team is able to respond to tickets within 24h! I took a quick peek and I can see the tickets opened today but not the one sent 2 days ago. Was it perhaps sent from a different email? 

As Troy mentioned, we’d love to double check your setup! It helps to guide you accordingly if we have a visual representation of your current workflow. If you don’t mind sharing some screenshots of your zap (with any personal information obscured) and some details of your test that would be super helpful.

In the meantime, I personally found some of these resources to be super valuable when I was trying to get up to speed! I hope they can do the same for you:

These 2 especially may be helpful to give a watch/read for this scenario:

Badge

I don’t have any screenshot because nothing happens. I contiually try to test it and nothing happens. I could try it ten more times and see what happens. But I do a test zap and I go to Active campaign contacts, nothing there. Doesn’t show up anywhere that anything is new. I go to zenmaid - nothing there. I check every page on zapier - nothing there. shows no zaps. After it says send a test zap what happens. So far for me nothing happens when i send a test zap. Guess it does not work for zenmaid to activicampaign is what i gather

Badge

No idea how to do a screen shot and send to you.

Something came up now but it got something from Zenmaid but so what? I want it to go to activecampaign. So far not sure if this even works. 

does this work for you to see? NOt seeing it in my Activecampaign

does this go to activcampain? no idea? | Zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@kristi 

If you can provide screenshots with how each of your Zap steps is configured with the variables mapped between Zap steps, then the Zapier Community can provide feedback, otherwise we are limited in the help we can offer, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@kristi 

Here’s a GSearch for how to do screenshots on a device: https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+do+screenshots

Badge

no idea how to get a screen shot to you. I’ll take a picture of it with my phone and try that maybe. so cumbersome

Badge

Okay, so this turned up. Is it in Activecampaign? I searched activeCampaign and that contact is not in there. I could have typed all 20 contacts into activecampaoign by now. Geez! This is so complicated. 

Badge

Did you get that picture I sent you? I have no idea where it is now and how to get back there?

Badge

Tried my windows thing but I don’t have a “+ Print Screen key.”

Badge

Finally figures it out How can I get it to go from Zenmaid to ActiveCampaign? This is a new customer that is already in Zenmaid. Do not need it back there again.

Badge

How do I get it to go automatically from Zenmaid to Active Campaign? Seems like it brings data to Zapier and then I ahve to go in and make zaper connect to active campaign? So far it is not turning up in ActiveCampaign

Badge

I just keep trying it over and over, not sure if that will be a good time saving thing to try to get it to active campagin

Badge

So far this Barb is not in Active Campaign. 

Badge

IT DOESN’T SEEM TO LET ME GET THE ZENMAID DATA TO ACTIVE CAMPAGIN AND IT SAYS IT IS TURNED OFF. I go under account and there is no Active Campaign to select at all

Badge

I’ve tried to add active campaign many many times and it seems it can’t be added. Plus it will not let me turn it on. I’ve gone to settings at Active Campaign and selected settings and developer and added this API thing many many times.. 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Badge

Maybe i will try to create another thing from Zenmaid to Active Campaign….wow, this is so intensively time consuming and really all I need to know if Zenmaid will go to Active Campaign automatically or is there all these steps each time to add API every single time? So is this how it will work? Get a new contact copied one by one to Zapier and then copy it to ActiveCampaign, one by one, along with each time adding the API thing? 

Badge

If I have right now 20 new contacts in Zenmaid how do I get all of them to go to ActiveCampaign? I have some from last week until today? How do I get them in activecampaign? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Gotcha. Thanks so much for sharing, @kristi

I think it might actually be more helpful in this case to let our support team guide you to the best course of action! They’re better equipped to see more into your account and can provide more personalized guidance than the community is capable of doing.

In fact, I can see my teammate Tiffany just responded to one of your emails! It might be helpful to link back to this post as well. If you're not seeing a response, please check your spam/junk folder in case it’s ended up there by mistake. If it's not there, I recommend searching your whole email inbox for emails ending in ‘@zapier.com’.

I hope they’re able to get you back on track! 

Badge

Okay thank you! I will look for that and find her. I could not keep trying it anymore yesterday.