Best answer

Zendesk - Pipedrive integration! There is a problem!

• 16 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone!

Zendesk - Pipedrive Integration. I have a problem. Trigger (New ticket in Zendesk -> New note in Pipedrive) only works for one user, which is specified when setting up the trigger. How do I make it work for all users at the same time?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 7 July 2020, 06:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Nadya!

Looks like you’ve got a great conversation going with our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that thread :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Nadya - We just wanted to share the answer you received with the rest of the community from Zapier Support:

With that New Action on Ticket trigger, that is designed to only keep an eye on a single ticket per Zap, and not on updates on all tickets. I did some digging and can confirm that the Zendesk app currently doesn't support the ability to trigger off of updates on all tickets.

Although that's not something that app currently offers, I can see that other users are interested in having something similar. Because of that, I've gone ahead and submitted this as a feature request to the team in charge of this integration on your behalf. This means that if this feature does get developed by that team, we'll reach out to you directly to let you know!

While we can't guarantee that all feature requests are implemented, customer feedback like this is a huge part of how we continue to grow our platform, so we thank you for it.

In the meantime, if you're trying to trigger off of updates in multiple tickets, you would need to create a Zap for each of those tickets you want to keep an eye on.

Let us know if you need anything else or have any other questions.