Question

Zaps working manually but not automatically

• 19 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello Team,

I have integrated Memberpress with Chargebee using zapir everything look perfect but only one thing is not working which is automatically subscription and customer not creating into Chargebee...When I am running manually seems to working fine look like zap is not getting trigger automatically can you please look the issue what I am missing into configuration 

Thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @neilkerr, welcome to the Community!

You mentioned that you’re using MemberPress and Chargebee, could I ask which trigger and actions you're using from those apps?

It looks like the triggers for those apps should happen instantly, but I’d like to check that we’re on the same page. 

Could you also please share a screenshot of the configuration of your trigger action (eg what is in the Zap editor) Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

Finally, when you look at your Zap history, can you see any Zap runs for the Zap? If there are runs, but they are showing an error, that tells us that there’s something wrong with the Zap action, but if there are no Zap runs, that points to the trigger being the problem. 

​I hope that's clear, please let us know if you have any questions!

Userlevel 1

Hello @Danvers 

we are using the Trigger Subscription Created in MemberPress. and There are not showing any errors when we run the zap manually.  Please check with the zap PumpkinDigital

and these 3 Action after Trigger -

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @neilkerr,

It looks like you have already reached out to our Support team regarding this issue. Here’s their latest response:

The first thing to try is to change the version of the MemberPress app. you can do that here and select 'Change':

After you have done that and set up the trigger again, you will need to publish the changes and turn the Zap on. Once that is done, can you please create a subscription in MemberPress and let me know if that triggers the Zap? 

If it does not trigger the Zap, can you please send me a screenshot of the Subscription you created? Please make the screenshot full-page so that I can get a complete view of the record and the URL at the top of the page.

Please let me know once you've had a chance to review the above, I'd be happy to take a further look and assist in any way I can.

I recommend continuing the conversation with our Support team. They'll be able to take a closer look at your Zap, examine the logs, and help determine the root cause of the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.