Best answer

Zaps with Bucket.io - Transfering bucket outcomes and possibly more to Highlevel

• 11 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Tests have confirmend that I have established a connection from bucket.io to zapier to highlevel. However, there is no eveidence that the connection has been made.

I would like to transfer name, email and bucket outcome to highlevel.

Does anyone have experience with this and can help?

See attachment 

Thank you

mdouglas

icon

Best answer by ken.a 12 March 2024, 10:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @mdouglas,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I noticed that you have some questions about Zapier's data mapping. Let me help you with that. When you use Zapier to send data from one app to another, the Zap will only send the data that you have mapped or selected in the action step.

For instance, if you have only mapped the "Email" data from the trigger, only the email will get sent to the destination app. If you want to map other data from the trigger, you can easily do that by mapping those data from the trigger to the action step of the Zap.

You can learn more about mapping fields by clicking on this link: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496343026701-Send-data-between-steps-by-mapping-fields

Hopefully, this helps!

Userlevel 1

Thank you ken.a that helps with my understanding a bit more.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @mdouglas! I’m glad I was able to help!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗