Question

Zaps turning off automatically

• 17 February 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I create a zap integrating kajabi purchases with active campaign, however, it will not stay on. I have checked everything, and it keeps switching itself off when i refresh the page

I have checked these:

• You lose access to a paid feature the Zap uses (e.g., multi-step Zaps or premium apps) due to a trial expiration or plan downgrade.
  • Multiple errors occur each time the Zap tries to run.
    An email notification will be sent if a Zap is turned off due to errors.
  • You make a change to a trigger or action of the Zap.
    You will need to turn the Zap back on once you are done editing it.

and nothing is wrong with the above 

thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hbosse 

You can open a ticket with Zapier Support here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1

Thanks, I have just awaiting a response

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @hbosse just wanted to check in here! Looking at your interaction with support, it appears things to be working for you now, is that correct? Mind sharing the changes you made to get things up and running again? We’d love to share your solution with anyone following along. :slight_smile:

How has this not been addressed yet? We’re just changing software at this point. We have a ton of submissions going through to a form that won’t automate because Zapier is absolutely killing us. No errors, no payment issues, no restrictions, multiple different Zaps, testing working completely fine, and all are somehow broken. Support is out to lunch. 

Hello Integromat, goodbye Zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Urban, I’m sorry that you’ve had a bad experience with your Zaps.

Zaps can turn off for a few different reasons, though the most common one is that it’s running into errors, either when connecting to an app or when trying to carry out an action. I can see that you’ve been in touch with the Support Team and they’ve responded to you. I appreciate that you’re not happy with Zapier, but if you would like to troubleshoot your Zaps, the best thing to do is to reply to them and continue your conversation there. Thanks!

Having the same issue. Support has been unresponsive. NO Issues with ERRORs or BILLING whatsoever. Its impacting our business. Can someone please help???

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @PMOSRB!

I can see that our Support Team have got back to your emails, so the best thing to do is to continue the conversation with them as they will have the best context of any issues that you’re having. 

If you can’t see the emails in your inbox, please search your inbox (and Spam/promotions/etc) for “@zapier.com”. Thanks!

@Danvers  We have received NOTHING from Support. Try again. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @PMOSRB 

I checked our mail records and all 3 emails sent to the email address associated with your account are showing as successfully delivered. Please could you double-check your inbox? Just to reiterate, some mail providers will file emails from Zapier in different folders, so please could you search all of your mail for “@zapier.com” Thank you!