Best answer

Zaps to delete delayed runs of other Zaps?

• 5 January 2022
  • 3 replies

I have a Zap that creates a document for the client one hour before our appointment. I use the “delay until” function to accomplish this which is triggered by the scheduling software.

My issue is when they cancel or reschedule. I want to keep these documents in order of the sessions. Is there way when a cancel appointment is triggered to delete the originally delayed zap?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 5 January 2022, 06:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @n8atkinson 

Only if you manually intervene and stop the Zap in the Zap Runs: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Otherwise, here are some options to consider with your Zap logic design:

• You could add another check after the Delay to see if the Zap should continue or use a Filter to stop the Zap from proceeding.
  • You could consider not having a Delay step.

@Troy Tessalone If I were to add a conditional check after the delay it would be to see if there is no cancellation trigger from Acuity Scheduling. Is that possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@n8atkinson 

After a Delay, you’d have to add a Zap check to pull back the current data about the info you wish to check to then potentially check against a Filter step again.