Best answer

Zaps dont land properly on mails

• 16 July 2020
  • 5 replies

I've feeded in correct email ids but my zaps dont seem to land correctly on gmail

icon

Best answer by steph.n 20 July 2020, 19:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@techsupport 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks Andrew!

Hi @techsupport - I see you are working with Laura in Support on this. Once you’re able to share some additional information about your Zap with her, she can make sure you are all set!

Hi Liz!

Hope you are fine. Could you please help me in this i am trying to send data from microsoft dynamic crm to facebook via zapier i am using this  trigger “offline facebook conversation” and action “send offline event”

and getting this issue 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @techsupport and @Zeeshan Ghause - Zapier Support has provided the following explanation: 

I did a bit of digging here, and it looks like there's a known issue where we intermittently do not receive those ad and campaign fields (ad_id, campaign_id, ad_name, adset_name, campaign_name).

I've gone ahead and added your email to a list of folks being affected by this, so that we can notify you once we have an update!

In the meantime, we have had one user report that they were able to resolve this by ensuring that their Facebook account had all the necessary permissions to receive all the data for the leads.

Could you take a look at the instructions for permissions here: https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-lead-ads/help#error-invalid-permission-issue-with-facebook-ensure-this-account-can-access-the-page

I'm curious to hear if there's a particular permission that may not be granted to your connected account.

I have also added you on to the affected users list @Zeeshan Ghause. You’ll hear from us when we have an update to share. Thank you!