Question

Zaps aren't triggered from L2L

• 21 March 2020
  • 5 replies

My Zaps aren’t getting triggered since I upgraded my plan. They were working (although it took 30 minutes instead of 15) when I was on the standard plan but upgraded and they are no longer working. Any ideas? I haven’t changed any of the settings so I know the setup is correct.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @audra 

Have you checked that your zaps are definitely switched on? If you exceeded your previous plan limits, they may have been switched off automatically?

Thanks Andrew! Yes, my zap is turned on and I haven’t exceeded my limit. Any other ideas?

https://zapier.com/shared/f5131201e1329a0b744005c462f64d5bdac3b810

Thanks,

Marcie

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@audra 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@audra I’m sorry that you’re having some trouble with your Zaps.

I think that this one needs some digging, soI've escalated this to the Support queue. One of the team will be in touch via email to help you with it as soon as possible. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @audra - Just checking back in with you to see if this issue is still persistent for you? If so, please let us know as we’re waiting to hear back from you.