Best answer

Zaps Are Turning Themselves Off Since UI Update

Userlevel 1

Good day Zapsters, 

We've been using Zapier for a while now, and some Zaps haven't been touched in over a year because they worked perfectly, now they are turning off at the same time every day. This started occurring recently, we think since the new UI changes that were recently implemented.

Any one experienced the same thing or have some helpful advise? 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 10 May 2022, 16:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @User404 

Good question.

Check your Zap > Details > Change History for clues to help you troubleshoot.

Probably best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for help here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @User404!

The first thing to do would be to check the Zap history (which you can find here) - can you see any Zap runs that hit an error? If there are a few in quick succession then that will be why the Zap turned off; if a Zap runs into too many errors in a short space of time, they are automatically switched off. If you can’t see any errors, then getting in touch with the Support Team will be the best thing to do. They can take a look at the logs of the Zap to see why it turned off and help you to get things straightened out. I hope that helps!

Userlevel 1

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I looked at the Zaps, some were hitting errors after a year of running error free (strange right), I also noted under the Zap Detials this message on all of the ones with and without errors. 

I have contacted support on this, I will keep you all posted. 

Userlevel 1

An update from Zapier support is that the one app we use ‘Deprecated’ and thus caused the Zap error. 

So the solution was to delete this step and use the new version of the app. I will report back if the solution does not work.