Question

Zaps are not triggering New or Updated Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets

• 12 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello Guys I am having issue with New or Updated Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets

-I created New or Updated Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets ( trigger column any_column)

-Phone number formating

-Data Formating

-Realphonevalidation

-Filter

-Web hooks to post into CRM.

I tested the Zap everything is working in Test mode. But when its on. I update the row no action. It seems like Zap dosent see the new Rows.

Could you advice what i am doing wrong?

Thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Avetis 

Check out this answer provided by Zapier…

Hey folks! I wanted to hop in to highlight what@OrthoNebraska mentioned: there is currently a known issue with the Google Sheets New Spreadsheet Row and the New or Updated Row triggers being delayed. 

If you think that you might be running into this issue, the best thing to do is to contact the Zapier support team as they’ll be able to run through some general Google Sheets troubleshooting steps with you in case there’s a quick fix for you. You can get in touch with them using the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

If you have a Google Teams account, some users have been able to use the New or Updated Spreadsheet Row (Team Drive) or New Spreadsheet row (Team Drive) trigger as an alternative. These triggers use a different way to get the information from Google Sheets so there would be a delay of between 2 and 15 minutes (depending on your plan) but it may help you to keep your Zaps moving.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Avetis 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?