Best answer

How do I simplify Zapier setup for repeating events in Eventbrite to overcome plan limitations

• 27 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Our org hosts tons of ongoing events which are repeating weekly infinitely. Setting up zaps for  each of these  to mailer lite is so time consuming scrolling through all the instances and pressing “load more” over and over again until I find the right workshop. Is there any way to simplify this for repeating events?

Another issue is I only have 20 zaps per month.So even if I could add all instances of the repeating event (and had time to do this) we cant afford a more expensive account for more zaps

Ideas?

#eventbrite #mailerlite

icon

Best answer by ken.a 29 May 2023, 05:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @says email not connected,

I did some digging into our notes, and here’s what I found regarding recurring events in Eventbrite:

Right now, we don't have a way to dynamically trigger off of recurring events as each event has it's own unique ID inside of Eventbrite. You will need to setup 1 Zap per event or change the event in your Zap to the newest one each time the previous event has ended.

That said, I can see that we have an open feature request for the Eventbrite Zapier app to handle recurring events. I have added your vote to that feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps!

Is there a way around this.. 

Wish there was a way to download a .csv on completion of the event then upload the spreadsheet to mailerlite

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @says email not connected,

Unfortunately, there isn’t a straight forward workaround for this. However, you can hire one of our certified Zapier Experts. They can maybe use a custom API to streamline your workflow.

You can reach out to our Zapier Experts here: https://zapier.com/experts

Hopefully, this helps! 😊