Best answer

Zapier - Youtube to Discord Video Thumbnail Issue

Userlevel 2

Everytime I post new video it gives me notification but it is not fetching any thumbnail of video. any help appreciated.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 9 September 2022, 23:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

65 replies

Hi there, it looks like I’m experiencing this issue as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@auga sorry you are encountering this! I have added you to the report so that you will receive updates via email as they’re available. 

HI, I’m also having this issue please add me so i can received how to fix the problem.

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Enald!

I’ve added you as an affected user, so you will receive an email notifications when it’s been resolved.

Hi folks, this is an issue that a couple of people have been running into with Discord. I know that it’s frustrating to have thumbnail images work sometimes and not others, and I’m sorry about that. 

There is an open report for this issue, @panoj37456@Ghostlion and @PristineFrog you have all been added as affected users on that issue, which lets the team know how many users have been affected and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this.

It's also a problem for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @RoboKnightTV!

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature. We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented.

not sure if I should post it here, but I am having a similar issue but using twitch instead of youtube.

Basically the thumbnail is there but the image is always the same, and it points to another image not the one shown in the thumbnail.

Hi folks, this is an issue that a couple of people have been running into with Discord. I know that it’s frustrating to have thumbnail images work sometimes and not others, and I’m sorry about that. 

There is an open report for this issue, @panoj37456@Ghostlion and @PristineFrog you have all been added as affected users on that issue, which lets the team know how many users have been affected and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this.

Hi, I also have this problem, can I get on the same list?

Hi Same problem here but with Instagram mostly. List me please too?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there, @Jstyl_8 and @AdrienneDriggs!

I’ve added you both to the list as well. We’ll be sure to email you as soon as it’s been sorted! :)

we are observing a similar issue when uploading YT videos from YT to Ghost. Thumbnails are missing.

When do you intend to fix this issue? From what I’m reading it’s been more then a year.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @resetobywatelski!

I’m sorry you’re running into this issue as well. I’ve just checked on the issue report and it looks as though it’s been closed recently.

Could I ask you to reach out to our Support team about this? They’ll be able to investigate this further and can reopen the issue if necessary. The best way to reach them is by using our Get Help form. Thanks! :)

Having same issue in Discord, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Facebook works fine though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey friends!

👋🏽 Very much a belated update but this bug is officially closed. If you are posting an image url on Discord using Zapier, it will now show a thumbnail image. 

Apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience on this one! 

I have the same issues, can you add me to the list

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Shterev 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users and we’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!