Question

Zapier "unable to load choices" for channel options from Slack

• 2 September 2021
  • 1 reply

As of this morning, I am unable to select a Slack channel to send notifications to when a card is moved to a specific list in Trello. I have reset the authorizations on both Slack and Trello several times and nothing. I even copied a working Zap with the exact same permissions and simply tried to change the channel and that is not an option either. It seems every time I get something working through your platform, something inevitably breaks. Its getting a little frustrating and I think I’ll start spending my time looking for alternatives soon. After digging through the channel, it seems I am not the only one who is encountering a similar issue.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @kleincs. Thanks for reaching out and taking the time to share your feedback. I’m sorry to hear about the error you’re experiencing and appreciate you sharing the troubleshooting steps you’ve taken thus far.

The best resource at this time would be to reach out to our support team. You can get in touch with them here. This way they can help review your zaps and dig into logs to determine the root cause.