Best answer

Zapier to Asana Format

• 15 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @zapier is possible to add some format code when we post something to @asana ? For example: bold

I'm sending Google Forms to Asana Tasks and I'd like to format them highlighting field name with bold.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by christina.d 17 August 2022, 05:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @Merlinox - Thanks for joining us from Twitter. Glad you’re here! I’m afraid we do not have this feature readily available for you to use. 

I have put in a feature request for this on your behalf. That does a few things:

- Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
- Help track interest in this feature being implemented
- Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is! Thank you!

Userlevel 1

A little update: in the Asana’s API the field note is called “html_notes” and in the example, Asana shows how to use it with an HTML code. So… you will do it ;)

"html_notes": "<body>Mittens <em>really</em> likes the stuff from Humboldt.</body>"

https://developers.asana.com/docs/create-a-task

I’m sure you find the way to do it: you may only add <strong>, <em>, <u>.

---

Zapier you’re so great!!!
I fear the format is a limitation of Asana.
I love Asana, I use it for many years to manage all internal and external project in my company where I’m COO. The real trouble of Asana is it’s to slow to implement UX features requested by its members (via email or community too).

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ya’ll ready for some good news?

The Asana app now allows for rich text formatting in the notes field. Woohoo! 🎉

That’s it. That’s the good news. 

Happy Zapping! ⚡️